Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life Essay 31
|Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?|
|The invention of Television around two decades back opened wide frontiers for transmission of visual communication and awareness. Since then the research and development on this has never paused, and today we have 3D and curved televisions available as well. In fact, it will be hard to find any domestic family without watching TV as a part of their daily life. It has helped in making the world a smaller place to live in by making all sorts of shows, latest news update and information in all areas via a wide range of channels.
Television provides a wide range to channels to choose from on tourism, travel, foods, lifestyle, news, general knowledge, movies, music, reality show and many
For many, TV is almost indispensable as they believe it to be a friend, which is always there when needed. Nowadays, TV is available with video games, quizzes, and other interactive functions. It can be a good way to spend time with it, which is often necessary when alone.
Television has influenced our lives so much that people watching daily soaps specially, have a hangover of the show throughout the day. But, it is our duty to limit anything in too excess. The benefits, which TV has brought into our daily lives are indeed too great to ignore.
1.Television is now playing a very important role in our lives.
2. Television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also a comparative cheap one.
3. Television keeps you informed about current events. It allows you to follow the latest developments in science and politics.
4. Many television programs introduce people to things they never thought of before and have never heard of before.
5. Television has been good company to those who do not work, like housewives, lonely old people, etc.
6. People all around the world are no longer distant and isolated from each other.
7.It brings most distant countries and the strangest customs right into your living room.
8. Compared with radio, everything on television is more lifelike, vivid, and real.
9. Television may be a vital factor in holding a family together.
10. Television keeps people informed of the news and weather. disasters like floods, winds, etc.
1.Television is a great time waster.
2. Television takes up too much of our time.
3.We no longer have enough time for hobbies, entertaining activities.
4.Other outside amusements like theaters, movies, sports, etc get ignored.
5. People have grown addicted to television, often neglecting the necessary and more important things like meals, sleep, and even work.
6. The more the viewer watches television, the lazier they become. The TV glues them to the set instead of allowing them to go out.
7. Television prevents people from communicating with each other.
8.It has done much harm to the relationship between family members.
9. Families sit and watch television at dinner instead of talking with each other