Multiple choice multiple answer PTE module exercise 1
In this module you have to listen to the recording carefully and answer the multiple choice question. Always remember there is more than one option is correct.
The audio starts to play automatically. You are only able to listen to the audio recording once.
You have to select all the correct options that according to you are correct from the list of possible options.
To select an option click on it using the left button on your mouse. If you want to change your response, left click on the option again to deselect it.
The options you select are highlighted in yellow.
Listen to the recording and answer the questions by selecting all the correct responses. You will need to select the all correct options.
a)Which of the following conditions need to be met by parents who want to have their children educated at home?
- They must provide lesson plans.
- They must ensure their child plays a sport.
- They must provide regular assessments.
- They must provide book lists.
- They must keep a record of attendence.
b) According to the text, who were originally responsible for popularizing rice in Europe?
- the Chinese.
- the Greeks.
- the Spanish.
- the Arabs.
- the Italians.
c) Which of the following technological advances have had an effect on the economics and distribution of music?
- piano sales
- electronic recording systems
- the Internet
- the popularity of pianolas
- the ability to download music
d) Which of the following statements is true of Rousseau’s beliefs in The Social Contract?
- Men form societies to better cope with the dangers in life.
- Society has a corrupting influence on people.
- By forming societies, law and morality come into force.
- Children’s emotions should be educated before their intellect.