PTE most repeated Essay topics with sample answers
- Significant of formal written assessment in today’s world to evaluate children’s performance.
- Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalization?
- Do you support dangerous activities like extreme skiing?? What are the reasons for that?
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of the children. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- Some people believe law changes human behavior. Do you agree/disagree?
- The ability to learn more than one language will be less important in the future. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that it is better for children to learn a foreign language in primary schools. To what extent you agree or disagree?
- Many companies involve employees in decision making policy. Some people think that it is important for the progression of the company. Do you agree or disagree?
There are a lot of inventions nowadays, which invention do you think is more important in our day-to-day life. What are the benefits and
- It is a foolish idea to get married before finishing the study and settling down. Agree or not?
- Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this impact on their reputation
- What is the best invention of the last 100 years: the computer, antibiotics, the airplane and explain why?
- Climate change is a huge concern in today’s world. Discuss the roles that Government, corporate and individuals can play to improve it.
- Some people believe laws change human behavior. Do you agree with it?
- Illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read-write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- The information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and has some negative and positive effects on individual’s lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
- Nowadays millions of dollars are spent on space research every year. Some people argue that the money should be spent on other essential areas such as healthcare and education. What is your opinion?
The claim that animal has rights has been the subject of much debate since 1970. Are zoos helping or hurting our animals? Should zoos be banned? Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people feel that success lies in achieving professional and economic targets, while others say that success lies in spending quality time with family and friends.
- It is argued that university students should study a full range of subjects, instead of some specific subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
- Is travel a necessary component of education? Will scholars sitting at home have more knowledge than the one who travels?
- In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
- Positive and negative effects of today’s Communication
- Education is the biggest barrier in my learning- Einstein. What do you mean by this? And do you think Einstein was correct in saying that?
Education is not a luxury, but a basic human right and as such should be free for everyone, irrespective of personal wealth. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays age discrimination in any company has become a common trend. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- Places where one grows up play a key role in one’s success. Write about a person who got accomplishments because of the place s/he grew up in.
- Some people think placing advertisements in schools are a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which positions you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
- Do you think the consumer should avoid over-packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products? Give your views or any relevant example with your own experiences.
acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
- Talk about the pros/cons of this era as is full of daily inventions.
- Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are role model of the youngster. Do you agree with it or not?
- It is better to study at your own country or is it better to study abroad?
- Many companies involve employees in decision making. Is it important?
- The mass media including Tv radio and newspaper influence our society
- Some people use television as a form of entertainment only while others
- In the 18th century due to industrialization many people migrated develop countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in developed countries.
- You are given climate change as a field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up this area for study?
- Roles of Governments, Companies, and individuals to combat climate change
- Govts. are spending a huge amount of money on space exploration. According to you, is it a good thing or not?
Tobacco is the most widely used drug in the world PTE essay topic. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. Do governments have a legitimate role to legislate to protect citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke or are such decisions up to the individual? To what extent you agree?
- In some countries, voting is compulsory to do you agree with it or not? If voting is compulsory in democratic society what conclusions can we draw about ‘nature of democracy?
- In underdeveloped countries, tourism has advantages and disadvantages
- Some people prefer to spend their holidays in resorts where everything is organized for them and they take little interest in the country they are visiting. Others prefer to travel around the country and to see how the people live, to get to know their customs and traditions and cuisine. Write an essay on which type of foreign travel you think is best for both the tourist and the local community.
- In a war of ideas it is people who get killed, What is your opinion? does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express it with your opinion and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Education is the biggest barrier in my learning said by Einstein
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or disagree?
- People pursue adventure sports activities like sky diving motorcycling jumping. Are you in the favor? If yes then why?
- Advantages and disadvantages of cashless society 52
- Is assessment through formal written examination still valid
Learning a new language is beneficial at an early age. Do you agree?
- Long distance communication is helpful for both doctors and patients to give your opinions about this statement.
- Teenagers should receive lessons on principles of personal finance, such as investing and debt. To what extent do you agree with the statement.
- A healthy body is more reliant on a healthy diet than exercise. Do you agree? Share your personal experience to support the statement.
- Education is important as it teaches ethics and life values 59 as well as practical things for future employment. What’s your opinion.
- There is no need for newspapers in the modern world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- creativity is born with or can be taught or improved
- Study and employment should distract from one another
- In academic studies, grouping students according to academic abilities are good or not good? Give your opinions.
- Importance of cars and airplane in modern life
- Should the government build more roads to allow more vehicles
- Design of buildings has a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work
- Should video games and music be offered by the universities
- Deducting marks for late assignments PTE essay
- As e-books are available online these days, the value of printed books is diminished
- Government should reduce the investment in arts, music, and painting
- people spend to much time at work to the extent hardly have time for personal life
- Nowadays, the bickering has a common trend among youngsters and married people. This has led to polygamy and high divorce rates. Justify the response with your positive or negative views.
- In some countries, the birth rate is slowing and the problem of the aging population becomes more acute, what are the causes and effects of this issue? How to solve this problem?
- With the increase of digital media available online, the role of the library has become obsolete. Universities should only provide digital materials rather than textbooks. Discuss both the advantages and disadvantages of this position and give your own point of view.
- Medical technology can increase life expectancy
- As e-books are available online these days, the value of printed books is diminished.
- Studying Films at school PTE essay
- Design of buildings has a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work