Look at the text below. In 40 seconds, you must read this text aloud as naturally and as clearly as possible. You have 40 seconds to read aloud.
Holding a excellent historical significance and symbolizing cultural heritage, both the older and the newest 7 wonders of earth really are essential for every traveler to research formerly in a lifetime. Though only the ruins remain of the majority of the previous wonders, travelers could surely witness the charm of the new wonders of the world with intriguing international tour packages. Have a Peek!
Regarded as being one of many architectural masterpieces from the listing of seven wonders of the Earth, simply the ruins remain of this amazing Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, that has been destroyed by calefaction and floods. Located directly at the heart of Turkey the temple had been discovered in 1869 Within the town of Izmir and has been known as the World Heritage Site at the entire year of 2014.
Although ruins of Babylon Have Been Based from the city of Al Hillah in Iraq Now, the Presence of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon remains as Cryptic as ever. It’s thought that approximately 600 BC, King Nebuchadnezzar built the Hanging Gardens because of his wife Amytis that did certainly not hang. But this ancient miracle remains available into the speculations of historians that regularly end up sterile as a result of the shortage of signs of any sort from the history.
Much famed to be the pride of the Ptolemaic Kingdom, That the Lighthouse of Alexandria was built between 280 and 247 BC. In a height of about 450 ft. tall, so the lighthouse stayed the greatest architectural marvel on earth for a very long period until it had been utterly shattered by earthquakes in between 956 AD and 1323 AD.
Committed to the famous Greek God of Zeus, the Statue of Zeus is located in the heart of Olympia That’s set in the western Shore of Greece and is famous for Olympic Games. A gigantic statue that once stood tall in a height of 42 ft., was totally sculpted in wood initially and afterward, was covered with gold and ivory panels. Destroyed in fire throughout the 5th Century AD, the statue required to be chased by Phidias.
A grave constructed for the ruler of Caria, Mausolus and also a Persian Army, four sculptors were taken by it to Mausoleum into a height of 45 meters involving 350 BC & 353 BC. Being among those 7 wonders of the world which lived to a fantastic extent, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus was finally shattered by a sequential series of earthquakes.
In this task, you will hear a short sentence of approx. 8 to 14 words. You have to repeat these sentences as it is once the recording time starts. You have to speak it fluently, with proper pronunciation. This task hasn’t any preparation time. So, you have to speak immediately as you hear the sentence. Moreover, You can listen to the sentence only once. But, Here are some Repeat sentences for practice purpose. Also, the answers of these Repeat sentences are given below these audio clips.
1. The given bar graph shows information about employer support by age group. After giving a microscopic look on this graph, we can see that the employer support is maximum of age group 26-29, and minimum for the 30-39 age group. In conclusion, the employer support is higher than others for the age group 26-29
2. The given line graph showed information about world population growth from the year 1000 to 2000. It is crystal clear from the graph that the population increased slightly till 1800 but it increased so sharply in the last century. In conclusion, the population reached more than 10 in 2000
3. The given pie chart depicts information about students flying abroad for studies during 2010. It is crystal clear from the pie chart that the maximum numbers of flying students were for the US followed by the UK and the minimum of Canada. In conclusion, the maximum flights were taken by US students for type purpose of studying abroad.
4. The given picture shows information about food security and climate change. It is crystal clear from the graph that most of the area is filled by climate suitable malaria. In conclusion, the given things are described from 0 to 0.9 – 1.
5. The given table graph depicts information about the percentage of mobile phone owners using various mobile phone features. It is crystal clear from the graph that makes calls remained maximum in all the year 2006, 2008 and 2010. In conclusion, the popularity of mobile phone owners increased gradually with time.
You will hear a lecture. Please retell the lecture when it says recording. You will have 40 seconds to give your response.
1. This lecture is about Eukaryotic and Procaryotic cells. The speaker said people cells are Eukaryotic, whereas bacterias are an example of procaryotic cells. And, having a nucleus or not is the biggest difference between Eukaryotic and procaryotic.
2. The given lecture is about High licking, grooming, and low licking and grooming. The speaker said variations in maternal care have been widely considered as a critics influence in the development of living beings. Furthermore, for the rates, licking and grooming regulate the development of an emotional and cognitive response to stress.
3. In the given lecture, the speaker was mainly talking about the darkness between galaxies. First and foremost, the speaker mentioned a picture of the galaxy comes from Nasa, can be used by websites, newspaper, and magazines. He then discussed that the gaps between galaxies are not dark, the reason why we cannot see anything is that our eyes cannot detect infrared light. In conclusion, the speaker shed light on information about the darkness between galaxies.